Marla B. Gilsig is a divorce lawyer and accredited family law mediator located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
In addition to her work in family law, Marla’s research and pro bono legal work have focused on disability issues and human rights law. Marla has extensive experience dealing with equality rights and actively promotes accessible legal services for clients facing communication challenges. Her legal services include working with lawyers and organizations seeking to identify and eliminate communication barriers both as a means to enhance service accessibility and to secure compliance with professional standards requirements and human rights legislation.
Find out about Marla’s legal services:
- Initial Consultation Appointment
- Independent Legal Advice
- Cohabitation Agreement, Prenuptial Agreement, and Postnuptial Agreement
- Separation Agreement
- Guardianship, Access, Parenting Responsibilities, and Parenting Schedules
- Child Support, Special Expenses, and Spousal Support
- Property Division
- Changes to a Family Law Agreement by Agreement
- Collaborative Family Law Practice
- Family Law Mediation
- Divorce & Family Law Mediation
- Communication & Accessibility Services